Powerful Intellectual Property Litigation Capabilities
New: Automated Source Code Capabilities
Automated Location of Relevant Codebases
Streamlining the process of locating relevant codebases related to the target patent.
- Advanced parameter-based search for pinpointing specific codebases related to the target patent.
- Secure retrieval of codebases as archives (zip), maintaining crucial metadata such as the "last modified" date of each source code file.
- Efficient access to complete codebases for thorough analysis.
Automated Source Code Analysis
Delivering in-depth analysis of source code to assess its relevance and compliance.
- Comprehensive examination of entire codebases for nuanced understanding.
- Detailed analysis of code functionality in relation to specific target patent claims.
- Systematic identification of key source code segments with clear explanations.
- Critical gap analysis to pinpoint areas of non-compliance or concern.
Automated Claim-to-Code Mapping
Alignment of target patent claims with source code in the codebase.
- Integrated with our automated claim reader, provides technically-accurate claim scope understanding.
- Precise mapping of target patent claims to corresponding sections of the source code in the codebase.
- Visuals for clear interpretation of claim-to-code relationships.
- Comprehensive identification of alignments and discrepancies between target patent claims and the code.
Codebase Locator Engine now online.
Advanced algorithmic engine for pinpointing relevant codebases related to a target patent.
- Utilizes sophisticated search parameters to accurately locate specific codebases related to a target patent.
- Ensures secure and compliant retrieval of code archives, preserving essential metadata.
Source Code Analysis Engine now online.
Comprehensive analysis of codebase for alignment to a target patent.
- Ability to analyze at a codebase level, a key aspect required for comprehensive source code analysis.
- Conducts thorough examination of the codebase for detailed insight.
- Assesses code functionality in relation to target patent claims.
- Identifies and clearly explain crucial code segments and its relevance to the target patent.
- Performs gap analysis to identify areas of potential risk as it relates to the target patent.
Claim-to-Code Mapping Engine now online.
Aligns target patent claims with source code in the codebase.
- Integrated with our automated claim reading capability for precise mapping.
- Maps target patent claims to code sections with precision, providing a clear understanding of alignment.
- Integrated with our Visual Diagram Engine to incorporate visuals for easy interpretation of claim-code relationships.
- Identifies and analyzes both alignments and discrepancies for comprehensive intellectual property protection.
New: Automated Claim Reading
Automated Claim Reading
To improve analysis accuracy, added capability to define claim terms, claim elements, and claim scope.
- Technically-accurate definitions for individual claim terms and claim scope of a target patent now supported.
- Locating all relevant disclosures.
- Citations of disclosures now fully supported.
- Scope limits now fully supported.
Interactive UI to easily browse the glossary of claim terms and their definitions and sources.
- Claim Reader now integrated with our claim mapping UI.
- Enable on-hover quick-view of claim terms and claim elements, and their individual, technically-accurate definition.
Claim Term Graph Engine now online.
Build relational, semantic graph of each claim term (of each patent) for true understanding and analysis .
- Automatically build multi-dimensional claim term graph of all the claim terms within the target patent.
- Claim Term Graph traversal now supported for additional context.
- Associating Claim Terms with each claim element and claim for higher fidelity analysis.
Citation Engine now online.
Source document citations enable traceability and transparency.
- Automatically locate the relevant disclosures from the target patent.
- Identify, extract, and analyze the discloures and its citations within the source document.
Scope Limit Engine now online.
Automatically determine the Scope Limits from citations.
- Analyze each citation to determine scope limits.
- Determine the boundaries of the claim term.
Definition Engine now online.
Utilize all citations and scope limits to determine the technically-accurate meaning.
- Individual claim term definitions now supported.
- Individual claim element definitions now supported.
- Claim scope now supported.
Parallel AI Processor now online.
Intelligent parallel execution order and compute flow optimizations to enable faster speed-to-customer-impact.
Improve speed by 50-75x by simultaneously processing:
- Extraction of claim terms across all claims of a target patent.
- Building of claim term graph upwards of tens of dozens of claim terms.
- Location and extraction of hundreds to thousands of disclosures and citations.
- Analysis and determination of Scope Limits.
- Traversing of the claim term graph via multiple entry points.
Teams & Target Patent Sharing now supported
Workspaces now support teams via secure corporate authentication.
- Team members now supported.
- Add a team member from your Workspace settings.
Target Patent Sharing
Enables ability to grant access to the target patent and its:
- Product search results
- Prior art search results
- Claim mappings
- Claim reading
New: Automated Claim Mapping
Automated Claim Mapping
Added capability to map claims with each product result.
- In-depth, step-by-step analysis of how the product reads on the target patent's claims.
- Visual diagrams enable crystal-clear, fast analysis and understanding.
Comparative Engine now online.
Enables ability for in-depth, accurate analysis of target patent vs product and target patent vs patent.
- Target patent data preparation with deep claim and claim element analysis.
- Product preparation with deep product component feature and capabilities analysis.
- Claim mapping verification at the claim element by claim element level.
Visual Diagram Engine now online.
Enables crystal-clear visual diagrams to show exactly where the product or patent reads on the target patent.
- Automatic step-by-step visual analysis.
- Supporting Multi-zoom and multi-scale diagrams with varying degrees of detail.
- Color-coded for easier readability.
- Automatic annotations, directly on the visual diagram, to add context.
New: Automated Location of Products
Added capability to locate products that match a target patent.
- Ability to just input a patent number to initiate the product search.
- Interactive UI to enable quicker browsing and viewing of the product search results.
Real-time Newswire Data Feeds now online.
Enables real-time access to new company announcements via direct connection to live newswires:
- Business Wire
- Globe Newswire
Semantic Product Engine now online.
Enables automatic real-time detection of new and existing products.
- Semantic analysis of newswire press releases and news articles.
- Semantic Database now supports products, components, features, and other product areas.
Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace now supported
Added capability to support popular corporate IT environments for security and ease of use.
- Integration with Microsoft 365 now supported.
- Integration with Google Workspace now supported.
New: Automated Prior Art Search
Instant Prior Art Search
Added capability to locate prior art (patents) that match a target patent.
- Ability to just input a patent number to initiate the prior art search.
- Interactive UI to enable quicker browsing and viewing of the prior art search results.
Prior Art Search Engine now online.
Enables ability to locate prior art for a target patent.
- 11+ million US patents supported.
- Claim element disclosure analysis.
Knowledge Graph Engine now online.
Intelligent, self-improving relational knowledge graph between entities.
- Updating entities, related entites, and impacted data on new semantic analysis.
- Ability to get insights from an entity and its degrees of connections.
Semantic Database now online.
Database to store the normalized semantic data.
- Ability to store and fast-retrieve entity and related entity data.
- Ability to query for insights and extract relations across topic areas.